Sony Cybershot DSC-P8 Digital
- 3.2-megapixel CCD.
- 3x zoom lens (equivalent to a
39-117mm lens on a 35mm camera).
- 3.2x digital Smart Zoom.
- Real-image optical viewfinder.
- 1.5-inch color LCD monitor.
- Automatic exposure control.
- Built-in flash with five modes
and an intensity adjustment.
- Sony Memory Stick storage
(16MB card included).
- USB computer connection.
- InfoLITHIUM battery system (AC
- Software for Mac and PC.
- Twilight, Twilight Portrait,
Landscape, Beach, Snow, Fireworks,
and Fast Shutter preset shooting
- Movie (with sound) recording
- Clip Motion animation and
Multi-Burst slow motion modes.
- E-Mail and Voice Memo capture
- Shutter speeds from 1/2,000 to
two seconds (with automatic Noise
Reduction from 1/2 to two
- Aperture range from f/2.8 to
- Creative Picture Effects menu.
- Image sharpness, saturation,
and contrast adjustments.
- Self-timer for delayed shutter
- Macro (close-up) lens
- Spot and Multi-Metering modes.
- Adjustable AF area and three
- Auto ISO setting or 100, 200,
and 400 ISO equivalents.
- White balance (color)
adjustment with six options.
- DPOF (Digital Print Order
Format) printing compatibility.
Review of Sony Cyber-shot
Digital Camera :
From Brisbane on
10th Sep 2003
My partner and I
finally decided to buy a digital
camera and were utterly confused at
the range and the choices available.
We researched on the web and asked
friends opinions but still hadn't
made a decision until we were at the
hold and touch stage in the shop.
We ended up choosing the Sony DSC-P8
because we thought the video feature
would be a little extra fun.
Let me tell you, we have so much fun
taking beautiful crisp, colourful
photos and putting them together
with video shorts on the PC and
emailing them to friends.
We're thrilled with the size, pic
quality, videos and automatic
settings. Even the manual option
takes me back to being an excited
teenager with my first SLR.
Content Courtesy by :